14.11.08

.Thanksgivin' Menu.


.Thanksgiving Dinner Menu.

.Sooooo, looks like my cousin-in-law Mel and I are cooking part of the dinner this year...luckily, my mother-in-law isn't making me do the really important stuff like the Turkey & Stuffing...wise decision on her part!.

.Mel will be cooking the traditional Rhode Island dishes and I will be cooking the traditional Southern dishes. My mom has LOTS of awesome recipes to share on her blog....I'm finally getting her to post more before she goes back to France!.

.here is an old post I did of our Thanksgiving table at my parent's house in NC a few years back...

11 comments:

ArtSparker said...

Looks like a busy day.

That's a good-looking menu/assignment sheet - designer in the family?

Anonymous said...

Hi Milly! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. It's lovely to meet you!

And is that Thanksgiving menu for real? My goodness you must have a big bunch gathering around the table...and it all sounds so tasty too. Three kinds of stuffing...drool. Do you suppose there's room for one more? :)

Unknown said...

HAHA... I know. It's WAY too much food, I don't even know that it will be possibly to do all of this. I think we do have a large crew though!

Unknown said...

I actually did this in PowerPoint -I don't have any fancy design programs except for GIMP which is a freeware design program

Cowesett Construction Company said...

YUM! I cant wait for Thanksgiving!!

heidi said...

mmmm... indian pudding!!!!

lettuce said...

horripilation is a GREAT word!!!!!

love your elephant eyelash and trunk photos too

:)

(pumpkin pie, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

ArtSparker said...

You have improved my opinion of powerpoint.

Unknown said...

* font - Poor Richard
* make the background brown
* add squigley dotted lines
~ and voila - its a menu!

pve design said...

What a wonderful idea to have a real menu!
I am going to do this and hand them out at my
Turkey day celebration!

Anonymous said...

Haven't heard from you in a bit....with a menu like this, you must be tied to the stove