.looks like we are going to have a beautiful weekend. Don't forget about the DERBY on Saturday!!!!.
.Here is a table I found at CB2 which is Crate & Barrel, $249.00.
.It says it is 0.5" molded acrylic, which begs the question, what is the difference between Lucite and acrylic?? Well, per my Google search - NOTHING! Lucite is just a brand name - Lucite International - which is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Raylon, which markets Lucite for domestic use & fashion accessories (source).
.I L.O.V.E. Lucite for some accessories, so by loving Lucite, I guess I also love Plexiglas, acrylic glass and any other name by which PMMA (polymethyl_methacrylate) is marketed. Hmmmm. You learn something new everyday!!.
.My living room is a WIP - WORK IN PROGRESS - and a few things that I have been thinking about are white leather arm chairs for by the fireplace, horizontal striped curtains (black & white) and a burl coffee table. This may seem a little crazy, but I do have a master plan.
* Black & White Stripped Curtains - not sure where to find?? I found this DIY version at Little Green Notebook.
* Burl coffee table...I might make this myself with iron legs.
* IKEA white leather chair $549
* Desi stool as a side table?
.I really need to plant a few things before the baby comes. I have a partial shade deck and a sun deck and I think this arrangement from White Flower Farm will work well for the shade deck (going clockwise from the top left):
* Heuchera Dolce (Key Lime Pie)
* Ipomoea (Sweet Caroline Light Green)
* Sanchezia Speciosa
* Impatiens (FanFare Fuchsia)
* Coleus (Merlin's Magic)
* Begonia (Fireworks)